An exciting new opportunity has arisen to feature on the brand new tourism website for Visit Conwy!
The Tourism Team at Conwy County Borough Council is in the process of developing a new destination website which will have useful new features to help visitors plan their trip, and to better promote the fantastic accommodation, products, events and experiences on offer in Conwy County.
After listening to feedback from the trade CCBC are now offering a range of advertising packages for tourism and retail businesses that will allow you to raise the profile of your organisation with visitors to the area. Business adverts on their website can include videos, downloads, TripAdvisor ratings and a link to your business. They are also offering businesses marketing support through a variety of marketing packages managed by their Tourism Marketing Team.
The website will also help visitors plan their trips by allowing them to pull together itineraries from the various pages on the site.
As a result, there are a variety of advertising and marketing packages available for local tourism businesses. The key benefits to businesses are:
- A website entry for your business on the official destination website for Conwy County – in 2018 they received over 1.4 million page views.
- Their website is linked with other key tourism websites such as Visit Wales – in 2018 visitwales.com delivered over 5 million unique users.
- They have a combined social media following of over 40,000 – so they can help get you seen by a bigger audience on social media.
- They have a database of 10,000 visitors who have opted in to receive newsletters from Visit Conwy. By appearing in their newsletter, you can market a particular product, activity or offer to increase sales.
- The new website will have a business portal. This will contain information about business support, funding, visitor numbers and other useful information. Access will be granted to all advertisers.
- Opportunity to feature in regular blog articles for increased exposure.
- Increased PR opportunities.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 5th November 2019.