Networking: Cheese & Wine Evening
June 6, 2019
- The Chair, BID Manager and Board extend a warm invitation to Colwyn BID members for an evening of Networking.
- Colwyn Business Improvement District is a business lead organisation dedicated to enhancing the Bay of Colwyn area which includes Colwyn Bay, Old Colwyn, Mochdre and Rhos on Sea. Our current Business Plan sets out 3 objectives which our Colwyn BID team and voluntary directors are committed to delivering.
- Objective 1 - Developing and Promoting a collective identity within the Bay of Colwyn
- Objective 2 - Developing a functional environment for businesses and creating a distinctive and attractive experience for visitors and workers in the area
- Objective 3 - Providing relevant and appropriate support to the businesses and business communities within the Bay of Colwyn
- This informal networking evening is a great opportunity for you to:
- • Meet and engage with the BID team
- • Meet and engage with other BID members
- • Receive current project updates
- • Learn more about the exciting and new Colwyn BID Projects for 2019/20
- • Provide your project ideas for 2020/21
- • Be the first to sign up to FREE business training including Social Media, Emergency CPR and Defibrillator training
- We sincerely hope that you will be able to join us for this special event. To register your attendance please contact the Colwyn BID team on 01492 588 374 or email email@example.com
- PLEASE NOTE THIS INVITATION IS FOR COLWYN BID MEMBERS ONLY