Currently, less than 30% of people in the UK drink tap water in a reusable bottle, despite the fact that we are lucky to have some of the best quality, free drinking water in the world.
Refill makes refilling a reusable water bottle easy, fun and more socially acceptable than buying a single-use plastic drinks bottle. The aim is to stop millions of plastic bottles at source each year, preventing plastic pollution from entering our rivers and sea.
We’re on a mission to inspire social change in the Bay of Colwyn
Join a growing movement by becoming a Refill Station.
Why get involved?
Show your customers you, your business and employees are committed to taking action against plastic pollution.
Increase footfall – people need to stay hydrated and now have another reason to visit your business.
By becoming a refill station you’ll be joining a network of thousands of businesses and organisations all working towards the same goal.
Great PR opportunities, get involved with events and share updates on your Plastic Reducing environmentally friendly actions on Social Media.
Tag @RefillColwyn #RefillColwyn & #WeAreBayOfColwyn to be picked up by our social media channels and shared.
According to a YouGov survey
- 7 out of 10 people would view a business more favourably if it provided free drinking water.
- 67% of people would be more likely to use a reusable water bottle if they knew a business would willingly fill it up.
- 66% of people said they would be more likely to make a purchase from a business while refilling.
- 65% would be more likely to return to make a future purchase.
- 65% would choose to make a purchase from a participating business over a competitor.