The Visit Conwy website is now LIVE!
Following the re-branding of Conwy County’s tourism marketing, the new destination website is now live. The www.visitconwy.org.uk site replaces the previous www.visitllandudno.org.uk site.
The main new features are:
• TripAdvisor integration – 90% consumers say buying decisions are influenced by online reviews.
• Special offers – you can highlight special offers throughout the year and make them more visible to website users.
• Video content – 72% customers would prefer to learn about a product or service by way of a video.
• Downloads – you can include downloads on your website advert e.g menus, brochures etc.
• Business Portal – a place where businesses can find useful information including information about business support, visitor numbers in Conwy County and much more!
Last chance to secure an advertising package on the official destination website!
There are a number of limited advertising and marketing packages remaining.
• A website entry for your business on the official destination website for Conwy County – in 2019 they received over 1.3million page views
• New website will be backed by increased SEO, Search and Display promotion.
• Their website is linked with other key tourism destination sites such as Visit Wales – in 2018 visitwales.com delivered over 5 million unique users.
Marketing packages (limited)
• They have a combined social media following of over 40,000 – so they can help you get seen by a bigger audience on social media.
• They have a database of over 12,000 visitors who have opted in to receive newsletters from Visit Conwy. By appearing in their newsletter, you can market a particular product, activity or offer to increase sales.
• Opportunity to feature in regular blog articles for increased exposure.
• Increased PR opportunities.
A simple, free package is available and prices start from £90 for a basic advert and £60 for a bronze marketing package.